The political prisoner Ilias Kasidiaris gave me the honor of an interview on all matters, from the cells of Korydallos prison. Today that we are going through “phase B” of the plan for replacing the Greek people with slavic-african-asiatic masses and for the complete extinction of Hellenism from the scene of History, the voice of some brave who resist is of great importance. And we Greeks that still feel the heavy “brazen hand of fear” onto us, it is good to remember that also in the past the arrows of our enemies were so many that it blocked the sun but this meant nothing more than that we would fight under shade…
Tyrants and traitors are not overthrown by people sitting in their houses, mourning their fate, but by people who are out in the streets of fighting, laughing…
- I am trying Mr. Ilias Kasidiaris to understand the reasons why you are in trial detention and I admit that I am totally confused! So you are prosecuted because you revealed the truth by showing the famous Baltakos’ video? Are you prosecuted because you would equip an entire revolutionary army with a hunting rifle? Are you prosecuted because you are member of a criminal organization, which provides medicines, blood and food free of charge to the suffering Greeks? Anyway, why are you prosecuted, in order to find out we, the ordinary citizens are confused…
- If I’m not mistaken, article 29 & 2 of the Constitution explicitly states that all parties are entitled to receive funding from the state, except of course the Golden Dawn has been denied this! Give me a reasonable explanation why do they deprive our tax money from a party which is voted by half a million people and instead they give these money to some remnant-parties of 1%, who only their relatives vote for? And one more thing… Given the lack of state funding, what are ultimately the funding sources of the Golden Dawn? Will the Popular Association manage to continue providing help to the suffering Greeks in such adverse conditions?
- Do you believe that the regime [and in the current government] can get to the point of conducting a trial behind closed doors, so as not to be humiliated by what will be revealed in the international and Greek public opinion?
Golden Dawn is the only party that managed to organize solidarity networks to provide immediate and effective assistance to the suffering Greeks. Without asking him civic card like the the current regime…And without taking a penny from the public funds!
- What are your comments on the famous agreement of eurogroup on Friday and the four-month extension that was given, possibly towards a new memorandum?
- Are you afraid of the immigrant-liking and the internationalism of the left? Do you see the danger to become Greece the experimental animal of the implementation of the old Gudenhove-Kallergi plan for the replacement of the European peoples with African-Asiatic masses?
- How do you explain the choice of Pavlopoulos to be President of Democracy?
- Do you think that SYRIZA will turn us back to the glory days of Papandreou, with massive recruitment, customer relations, interrelated interests, dark international connections and so on?
- How can Golden Dawn obstruct the continuous decline of our nation, especially when it is the only party which has sincere patriotic speech and with almost its entire leadership in prison or in home detention? Are you, perhaps, the last romantics of Hellenism?
- Golden Dawn shows great appeal to younger age Greeks but also in the lower classes, which have mainly been hit by the crisis. How do you explain this?
- Which is the historical role of the Golden Dawn? Do you think that a possible failure of the coalition government of SYRIZA-ANEL may mean that the time for the Golden Dawn to take its historic part has come? Are you ready for such a historic challenge?
The major fear of the secret services of the euramerican-zionist conclave, is whether the Greeks awaken and reclaim a Golden Dawn for Hellenism. The Popular Association will do its best to verify their fears…
- Allow me a few final questions of personal nature… There is no doubt that you are one of the politicians of the new generation that concern the public opinion, despite the fact that the opinions on you, differ. I hear saying about you, that you are a jovial man, who likes to dance and openhearted. Others characterize you as irritable, violent, arrogant and unapproachable. Others blame you as a trendy bon viveur, who is promoted by lifestyle magazines and others, on the contrary, affirm that you live with austerity and simplicity, almost like a Spartan. The strange thing is that most of them talk about you, without you! So, tell me how do you define yourself?
- Politics seem to play an important role in your life, and that’s why you imprisoned for your Ideas. But you are a young man, with wide horizons [I know that you deal with dance, sports and anything you write in your books]. Tell me, what role do other aspects of the human condition, such as love, friendship, the pleasures of art or the toil for knowledge, play in your life?
- And one last question… Your relationship with Mr. Nikos Michaloliakos is just the relationship between a first-class member and the Leader of the party or is there anything deeper, something that the Amoral of the current political scene fail to understand?